LotD #23

azrael claws

LotD #23
Runa <3 RO's azrael gloves! Just look at the texture and the materials.. Same with my Peony and the Katana from CX Cerberus Crossing. I wish that in the future my store improves a lot and that I can offer things where people just say “Wow. This looks sooo good”. <3 I'll work hard!
This is my favorite LotD now, haha. You can see that I added two things to the 2nd picture! Especially the bat corset from Violent Seduction that you can get at the Dark Style Fair.. *_*
And (as usual) I grabbed the new hair from Spellbound at the Big Show, I think I’m one of their biggest fangirls, haha xD Same with LCKY. I just can’t pass their new releases, doesn’t work. However I try to buy them when I need them for a new lotd because earlier I picked them up at the start and then I noticed.. Oh damn you still have so many hairs that you could blog.. >_>”“”” And I’m wearing wowmeh on that picture. <3

Hair: +Spellbound+ Yumi // Natural Ombres & Dips (Big Show)
Bow: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow (Big Show)
Eyes: [Buzz] Ardent Eyes - Sapphire (Kustom9)
Handband: {W&R} Bleeding Heart Headband - Pink (The Open Closet)
Peony: [CX] Cascading Peony (Blossom) RARE (Fantasy Carnival Gacha)
Katana: [CX] Katana Kanzashi (Silver) RARE
Tattoo: PANTSU*HUNTER belldandy marks -tintable-
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #1: Doll
Lipgloss: .tsg. Angel Lipstick - Pink NT (Light; Tone A&X)

Collar: .::C.C. Kre-ations:.. - {Le Fleur~ pink} black collar
Harness: +Spellbound+ Cult Harness (Dark Style Fair)
Outfit -Top, Socks, Gloves-: Evermore - Sorceress (Furimaketto at Cubic Cherry Kre-ations)
Gloves: RO - Azrael (Dark Style Fair)
Anklets: .tsg. Batty Wing (part of ruffle platform shoes)
Shoes: Blah. (My Chained Heart Pumps) Fluo (Dark Style Fair)

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen