LotD #15


LotD #15


Hey there! Back to cute looking pink combined with tons of whiteee~! I just love my look because it’s 100% me. Frills, lace, roses and ribbons. /dies
Did you grab The Sugar Gardens horns for Enchantment yet? I totally suggest buying them!! Aviable in pink, black, white and blue. I got the small necklace from the Enchantment staming reward system. Really love that event, no crowds and full sim.
And. Look at my head. I AM KAWAII. I’M WEARING KAWAII. New release from .:Buttery Toast:.!!
Now let’s shall go to the items, right?

Skin: .tsg. Baby :: X tone
Eyes: Candy Mountain - . zommie - ice blue .
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Yun Mesh Hair - White pack (tinted pink & blond)
Eyeliner: [Buzz] Gel Liner - Hot Pink
Head Tattoo: PANTSU*HUNTER cracking doll

Horns: .tsg. Veil Horns Pink (Enchantment)
Neko Ears: .tsg. Neko Cosplay Ears Headband - White (gacha)
Bell: .tsg. Bell Hairbow - Short - Pink
Crown: .:Buttery Toast:. Ickle Crown - Pink/Teal/Wings RARE (gacha)
Kawaiiness: .:Buttery Toast:. - I’m so Kawaii! Hair Clip
Ears: [MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears
Collar: .tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Pink (gacha)
Necklace: .tsg. Pink Sugar Compact
Necklace2: O.M.E.N - Sleeping Beauty’s Pendant - Pink (Enchantment reward)

Dress: .Atomic. Spring Bear Dress - Rose (the seasons story)
Glove: ::: B@R ::: Flat Baby Bloom FullWhite (part of an outfit)
Bracelets: .:Buttery Toast:. Coming up roses
Bracelet2: .{yumyums}. {heart} Way Girlie Bracelet {C.Candy} (gacha)
Ring: .:Buttery Toast:. Coming up roses - Ring - Pink
Ring2: {W&R} Sticky Bling - Rare 03 - Ring (gacha)
Wings: .{yumyums}. Homemade Wings {Sweet Nothings} (gacha; fantasy carnival gacha)
Tail: .{yumyums}. Frisky Succubus Tail {Spring I}

Socks: .:Buttery Toast.: - Gradiant Socks - Flamingo
Leg Tattoo: PANTSU*HUNTER roses
Shoes: .tsg. Cupid Creepers - White - Slink
Ankle angel wings: .tsg. Cupid Creepers
Ankle bat wings: .tsg. Ruffle Platforms (kustom9)

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen